I hope everyone has been keeping safe and well over the last 3 weeks, I sure have missed all your beautiful faces!
Classes will be starting back up this Saturday, September 11th 2021, at 9am
Things will look a little different to comply with the new level 2 restrictions. These are the things we will be doing to keep everyone safe:
- I ask that everyone please scan the QR code as you enter the building or write your name on the sign in sheet if you don’t have the app.• Please sanitize your hands as you enter the building.
- Please wear a mask as you enter the building, once we are on our mats and begin our practice you can remove your mask. You are more the welcome to leave it on during your practice if you would prefer.
- Once we have finished our practice please put your mask back on to leave the building.
- Mats will be kept 2 meters apart, I will have the yoga blocks set out as markers so you know where to put your mat when you arrive.
- I will not be providing mats, blankets, straps or eye pillows while we are in level 2 for hygiene reasons. Please bring your own yoga mat. You are more than welcome to bring your own blanket and eye pillow for shavasana (You can purchase some cost effective mats from The Warehouse/Kmart if you don’t currently have your own)
- I will still be providing yoga blocks, I will sanitize these after each class.
- If you or someone in your household is unwell I kindly ask that you stay home to avoid the spread of nasties.
- Please send me an email and let me know if you will be coming to a class, especially the Wednesday night class in the small hall, as I will need to limit numbers for this class to allow for the 2m rule. firstname.lastname@example.org
I am so looking forward to seeing you all on your mats again! Is it just me or has this lockdown felt harder than the one last year?! As we get back on our mats again, a gentle reminder to be kind to yourself, you may not realise how much tension and emotion you are holding in your body at this time. Move with love for yourself and breathe through it
Can’t wait to see you on Saturday